[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

 try getting the support with TS 2000i like you do on here with the
group and Thomasz.. Theres nothing better than what is right here,
in my opinion..
   I've been trying for over a week now to get any kind of
support help installing my TS disk on my new pc . It tells me the
lifelong password in incorrect .. You cant even register on there
website as an old software user.And I payed big bucks for it
compared to AB. AB is the best thing going and I would NEVER give TS
another dime of my money ... Happy Birthday  Thomasz and thank you
for all your long hours. hard work ,and support you've given . Its
appreciated more than you may ever realize!
best regards, phil