Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 4:02 PM
Subject: [amibroker] iif and ref

I’m trying to write a very simple indicator that references itself.

Like:

ab = C - 100;

ab =   IIf(C < Ref(ab,-1), C + 100,

             IIf(C > Ref(ab,-1), C,

             C - 100));

Plot(C,"Close",colorBlue);

Plot(ab,"ab",colorRed);

In my first attempts I didn’t use the first assignment of zz and got an error:

Variable 'zz' used without having been initialized.

Now, no errormessages appear, but only the close will be plotted.

Can anyone help?

Arie