[amibroker] Re: Amibrker realtime data via Quote tracker

Hi,
  Thanks for the quick response. I have both AM and QT.
I have setup QT so that it brings the real time quotes from IB. It
works fine even without clicking on the ads.

Now I run AB and try it to get quotes from QT. I suppose its setup
correctly cause it says connected to QT and it can recognize the
symbols. If I enter a wrong symbol in AB it does complain that QT
plugin can't understand the symbol.

I did click once on the ad but that did not do anything either.
When I try to retrieve the symbol from QT to AMIBROKER it says 1
symbol retrieved and this symbols name is blank??? It does nt
retrieve any other sysmbol except the one with a blank name.

Please help!

Choco