Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibrker realtime data via Quote tracker

Assuming that you have both AB and QT set up correctly, did you click on the ads?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Amibrker realtime data via Quote tracker

Hi,
Can anybody throw light on why Qoute tracker not bringing any quotes
into AMIBROKER??
I have Trial Version of Amibroker and it works okay with IB.

If I try to use QT plugin it does not get quotes from QT but says its
connected to QT.

Thanks
Vishal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sinhavishal" <sinhavishal@x...>

<sinhavishal@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi,
> > >  I have trial version of AMIBROKER.
> > > I have Quote tracker connecting to IB and plotting charts and
> getting
> > > real time daa in Quote tracker.
> > >
> > > Now I have created a new database in AMIBROKER to get real time
> data
> > > via Quote tracker. It shos as connected to Quote tracker but
data
> is
> > > not show n in Amibroker. Whats the symbol convention in
> Amibroker. I
> > > have a Symbol called "C" in Quote tracker and sam symbol in
> AMIBROKER.
> > > But no data is getting shown in AMIBROKER chart or rel time
> > > window.
> > >
> > > Any help would be apprecited.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Choco