[amibroker] Re: OT: eSignal Quotes

You won't get much from Esignal for $99/month. If you want to scan
500 symbols then it costs $395/month. Compared to this MyTrack's
$99/month looks like a bargain.

MyTrack's estimated symbol limit for US stocks is 500. I could
actually get 1000 Canadian symbols (through SierraChart software).
The catch is that Canadian stocks usually don't trade 10 ticks or so
per second like some US stocks. According to MyTrack's support staff
the cut off is not based on any fixed number of symbols but on the
bandwidth that you use.

Instead of discontinuing support for MyTrack you could try to ask
them to give you special status like that enjoyed by SierraChart or
InvestorRT whose customers have to pay only ($25+$20)/month for
access to MyTrack's RT feed and do not need to open brokerage
account. If you refer MyTrack's managers to all AmiBroker's Yahoo
groups they will hopefully realize that they have great chance to
substantially increase MyTrack's customer base.

And even for $99/month MyTrack is still ok.

Regards,

LV