[amibroker] New Here: Really Could Use Some Help - Thanks

New Here: Really Could Use Some Help - Thanks

Hello.

I'm new here.

I'm looking at this software and others.

I was referred by the Amibroker people to come here. They have been
very good to answer some of my questions. Very nice people.

For a new software user, is Amibroker a good place to start?

What other affordable softwares do you recommend?

I am looking for day trading - intra-day - trading strategies.

I need systems, methods, strategies, that are good for generating
day income stream.

What systems, strategies do you find work well?

Any good books, videos, DVDs, courses, seminars that you recommend?

I am currently day-trading stocks, break outs, swings, momentum,
volume, etc.

I am interested in day trading, short term, intermediate and longer
term.

But, mostly need to generate daily cashflow as much as possible.

I want to use software to find opportunities from end of day data,
as well in realtime from market open to close - daily.

I am looking for good scanner programs.

I am also looking for a better online trading acct. broker. Who do
you like best? I don't like Scottrade. I am looking at Cybertrader,
Rushtrade, Interactive, and could use other ideas.

Anyone here trade Forex - currencies? I am interested in that. Any
good books, CDs, courses, seminars you know of? Is anyone really
making good money in the Forex?

I need some day trading, daily, intra-day systems that really work,
that one can really make some money on, daily. I had a couple of bad
stocks that set me back, so now it's catch up time.

I am new here and could really use a helping hand.

Thank you in advance.

MTP365