Re: [amibroker] Re: Resetting exRem at the start of the day

Sam,

See if this helps:

//Bars since Entry

Buy =C > MA(C,28);//Cross( MACD(), Signal());

Buy=ExRem(Buy,Buy==0);

Short=C < MA(C,28);//Cross(Signal(),MACD());

Short=ExRem(Short,Short==0);

Buy=ExRem(Buy,Short);

Short=ExRem(Short,Buy);

BarsSinceentry =0;

poslong=0;

posshort=0;

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )

{

if( Buy[i])

{

poslong=1;posshort=0;

}

if(Short[i])

{

poslong=0;posshort=1;

}

//if(poslong==1)

{

if(Buy[i])

BarsSinceentry[i]=0;//BarsSinceentry[i-1]+1;

else

{

if(poslong==1)

BarsSinceentry[i]=BarsSinceentry[i-1]+1;

else

{

//if(posshort==1)

{

if(Short[i])

BarsSinceentry[i]=0;//BarsSinceentry[i-1]+1;

else

{

if(posshort==1)

BarsSinceentry[i]=BarsSinceentry[i-1]+1;

}

}

}

}

}

}

Days=BarsSinceentry;

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);

PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpArrow,colorBrightGreen);

PlotShapes(Short*shapeHollowDownArrow,colorRed);

Title=Name()+ " BarsSinceEntry [ "+WriteVal(Days,1)+ "]";