From: dorzfn@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:dorzfn@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] making a quote window on a chart page

hello,
  I would like to use one of my chart pages in ABPro as a quote only
window.          ex. INTC H L C etc.
I was looking thru the help section on the AB site and didnt see
anything about that or if its possible to do . I know and have a
realtime window on the bottom of each chart page along with my
workspace on the side, but I
would just like to use one of the charting pages for end of day
changes on symbols I manually put in .
   thankyou in advance, for any guidence .. phil
I'm using Esignal as my data feed .