[amibroker] Re: Yahoo quotes suddenly very sluggish

I looked in AQ and found that my settings were similar to what you're describing, except that I had "Initial Delay" set to 1000.  I set it the way you're suggesting, and it's extremely fast again.  Even faster than before, I think.  There must have been some temporary mystery glitch between me and Yahoo.

I'm curious as to how you found the conviction to override a couple of Tomasz's "DSL/Cable" defaults.  Where can I find, please, AQ Help that explains what these various parameters mean?

Change the Pre-defined settings to DSL/Cable. Make the number of simultaneous downloads to 10 (It has a max of 10). Change the Initial Delay between requests to 0. These are the settings I am using. The download is very fast.

Clement