RE: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo quotes suddenly very sluggish

Hi, Paul,

I just make a few new databases and download more than 20000 tickers into the databases from Yahoo. It is normal.

I am accessing the servers from Hong Kong. I suggest you to check the settings of AmiQuote. You may have to change the Tools – Settings.

Change the Pre-defined settings to DSL/Cable. Make the number of simultaneous downloads to 10 (It has a max of 10). Change the Initial Delay between requests to 0. These are the settings I am using. The download is very fast.

Clement