[amibroker] AmiBroker Abilities

Hi All,

I'm interested to buy AmiBroker, am impressed from the broad activity in the Yahoo board.

Does AmiBroker allow the user to do the following (in backtesting):

(1)     Use risk-based money management settings, as a percentage of (current) equity. For instance, I'd like to RISK 1% of equity on a single position (i.e, the distance from my entry point to my stop-loss would reflect a 1% loss of equity – so AmiBroker has to calculate the position-size according to this percentage risk) ?

(2)     Backtest a basket of equities (i.e, the whole S&P 500 list)?

(3)     Backtest a basket of futures ?

I may add that all these backtesting are intended to run on daily (EOD) data. May you share your opinion on the flexibility of AmiBroker's language?  I am experienced in Pascal.

Thanks in advance for any reply. I'm looking forward to read your opinion.

Amit.