[amibroker] Truncating tick data

Hello,

While for development I need full histories (up to 500,000 ticks) in real trading I only need data starting at the begin of the day. Of course, to get a processing advantage I would much prefer that only the last few days are seen by AmiBroker. I am working Ticks with TimeFrames.

Is there a way to prevent Amibroker from seeing real time data before a given 'date'? I would create a daily new data base but it will just backfill...

thanks and best regards,
herman