Re: [amibroker] Re: RT scan help

By false signals do you mean excess buy signals after a buy has
occured? If you mean too many buy/sell signals that result in losses,
then the system is wrong :)

A number of ways to remove surplus signals
Equity(1);
exrem(buy,sell);

try this to remove them as well (my homegrown method)

buysig = yourbuyconditions;
sellsig = yoursellconditions;
intrade = flip(buysig,sellsig);
buy = buysig and ref(intrade,-1)==0;