Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: OT:Two DSL Services

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:00 PM

Off Topic:  DSL and wireless connection technology...in  America

We have been hearing about this piggy-backing of ISPs on high voltage copper for nearly ten years; one must assume, therefore, that until FCC willingly bows out of the arena (or is blessedly disbanded by a quorum of sober legislators)...that nothing will be done.

wm - as noted in my note, the FCC has approved use of electric lines for broadband.  See http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/15/technology/15power.html?ex=1255492800&en=b9ead0528aa5de94&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland.

snip

MR