RE: [amibroker] Speech interface with AB

Hello Grover,

I have been using Voice reporting for AmiBroker, the TWS and the
Trade-Automation module extensively in real-time trading. To distinguish
between them i use a different voices for each sources , i.e. male, female,
or British, etc. Below is some code to get you started. To create the verbal
messages go to: http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

// the ParamTriggers are for testing only
Buy = ParamTrigger("Buy","Sound Buy");
Sell = ParamTrigger("Sell","Sound to Sell");
Short = ParamTrigger("Short","Sound to Short");
Cover = ParamTrigger("Cover","Click to Cover");
// You can also amot the code above and click on your arrows on you chart.

// At the head of your code:

SetBarsRequired(999999,999999);
LastSoundFile 	= "";
SoundFile 		= "";

//At the end of your code:

//////////////////////////// Voice Reports /////////////////////////////
// at this point the code will Voice any message pointed to by SoundFile, or
no sound if it is empty
CursorIndex = SelectedValue(BarIndex());
AlertType 	= ParamList("Audio Alerts","Off|Voice|Beeps",1);
// Add more ifs, consider priority as only one sound can be played at a
time.
if( Buy[CursorIndex] ) 	SoundFile = "Buy.wav";
else if( Sell[CursorIndex] ) SoundFile = "Sell.wav";
else if( Cover[CursorIndex] ) SoundFile = "Cover.wav";
else if( Short[CursorIndex] ) SoundFile = "Short.wav";

LastSoundFile = StaticVarGetText("LastSoundFile");

if( SoundFile != LastSoundFile )
	{
	SoundPath = "SOUND C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\SoundFiles\\";
	if(AlertType=="Beeps" AND SoundFile != "" ) Soundfile = "Ding.wav";
	if(SoundFile != "" AND AlertType != "Off") AlertIf(BarIndex()==0,
SoundPath+SoundFile, SoundFile,0,0,1000000);
	StaticVarSetText("LastSoundFile", SoundFile );
	}