[amibroker] Speech interface with AB

Hi,

I have been a very satisfied Amibroker user for over a year now.  I am running the latest Beta release 4.68.2 on Windows XP.

At this point, I would like to be able to announce alerts by speech using the text to speech capabilities of XP, or by putting alerts on the clipboard and reading them with third party software such as Speakonia.

It is not obvious to me how to do this with the Alertif command in AFL.   From the Help file,   Alertif contains a Command string which supports:
SOUND the-path-to-the-WAV-file
EMAIL
EXEC the-path-to-the-file-or-URL

But AFL commands are not included in the above list.  If  AFL commands were included in this list, I could simply use the ClipboardSet command and send the Alert message off to the Clipboard to be announced by voice.  Could someone please get me started in the right direction on this.

The objective is to be able to announce alerts by speech.

TIA,

Grover