Re: [amibroker] Re: OT:Two DSL Services

Hi,

That was a different era .An era  of industrial revolution and colonisation. Today's era is different . This is an era of globalisation and communication.The world is a very small place .So colonies and who built what is irrelevant .At one time Egypt ,then Rome , Cathay ,Paris , etc were the centres of the world .Nothing is the same .Everything changes including Amibroker.The centre of power shifts always.Currently  the shift is getting back to area of ancient civilisation viz South and central Asia namely India  China and Malaysia the only places where there is appreciable growth.A Tsunami can move the world and create climatic changes throughout what with record snowfall in our Area never seen before (the entire north of India is locked out snowed out and frozen for last 10 days but i am still able to communicate and use my machine )uninterrupted and at a very fast baud rate.Thats what this era is about .As for the world as we know it there are no boundries most governments are just puppets and the major source of power is with the conglomerates.

This is off topic and my broadside was to say that three is a crowd(i am no 3) and so is this group there are others about and better things to do and everyone has his point of view so lets all chew on the new developments on amibroker.

Have fun.

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

Do you Yahoo!?