RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker documentation

Title: Normal.dot Template

Can you point me to “Herman's tutorials”?

Joseph Biran

From: danielwardadams [mailto:danielwardadams@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:17 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker documentation

Monty,
You asked about printing. I put the users guide on a floppy, took it
to Kinkos, had it printed double sided, three hole punched, and put it
in a three hole binder. Cost was about $45.

The only problem is that I did it about 6-8 months ago so it was
version 4.50 and not the latest. The manual is only updated at "major"
releases (multiples of .10) so whenever there is a new beta release I
print and insert the readme file in the front of the binder. One of
these days (perhaps after 4.70 comes out), I'll probably spring for
the $45 again.

I've also printed and included some of the other downloadable
documentation (Herman's tutorials, etc) in the same binder.

Dan

(Note: I tried putting it under my pillow at night to see if I could
assimilate it in my sleep but unfortunately that didn't work).

=--