[amibroker] Data source questions

I was fairly happy Yahoo EOD data for awhile but now I'm getting tired
of some of its eccentrincities. I just set up a data base of 100
symbols and loaded historical data (going back as far as I could) for
them with Amiquote. Of the 100, 92 look fine but 8 didn't load at all
and there was no indication of a problem. Although I would like to use
all 100 in a backtest or exploration "immediately", I now need to
scroll through all the charts to see if any data is really there.

It seems that problems like this and data holes are getting more
common with Yahoo.

This leads me to the following questions:

(1) What paid EOD sources are people using and what, if any, problems
are they having? I think I've seen good things said about Quotes Plus
but are there any problems with it?

(2) I currently use the QuoteTracker plugin in conjunction with my
Yahoo database to show the current day bar during market hours. Could
I do the same thing with Quotes Plus (or any other EOD vendor that has
a dedicated plugin)?

I suspect the answer to the second question is no but maybe there's a
way to do it afer saving the EOD database locally (?).

(I used to have eSignal for both EOD and realtime but that's overkill
for what I want/need)

TIA,
Dan