[amibroker] Re: Dual monitors with amibroker

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ has thought of this and it was discussed a few months back.  If
your graphics card supports it, the windows can be floated to a
second monitor. (if fact they float too much to suit me at times.
I just tested this idea with a Dell 8200 notebook and an attached
monitor. I can place the editor in Screen 2 and have Amibroker
displayed on Screen 1, or yes, vice versa.  Did not launch 2 copies
of AB but I'm sure it would work the same way.

> More was said about multi monitor cards on that thread also.
>
> Hope this helps
> JOE

Terms