[amibroker] OT:Re: Training and/or User Groups

Hi Herman,

Just curious.  How does your efforts in developing an extremely fast
real-time trading systems with automated trade execution differ from
what I find here:

http://www.tradebullet.com/products/tradebullet/

I see AB listed there as one of the charting programs.  Is yours a
parallel effort.  I do agree with you.  The best way to learn is to
ignore what others think of you because others have their own axes to
grind which only cause distraction.

rgds, Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
> Perhaps my other post made it a bit clearer. Also i have the feeling
I am
> interested in areas where few want to go...I am solely interested in
> extremely fast real-time trading systems with automated trade execution.
> There is a long list of special problems that must be solved and
> addressed... AmiBroker is just breaking into this new trading
methodology
> and there are no working examples in this area. It would be great to
see a
> 20-30 page paper on real-time automated trading in AmiBroker :-)
>
> best regards,
> herman

implementing new
>       >   features almost faster than people (me at least) can
absorb them.
>       >
>       >   I know the user base is pretty international so it's hard
to know
>       >   where classes should be taught. (And I doubt if Tomasz is
ready to
>       >   start whole new training "divisions" (one for the U.S.,
one for
>       >   Europe, Austrailia, etc). Any thoughts?
>       >
>       >   Also, are there any user groups other than one or two I've
seen
>       >   mentioned (one in Dallas and one in California I think)?
>       >
>       >   I'd be willing to travel a reasonable distance to
participate in
> any
>       >   forum of AB-savvy people.
>       >
>       >   Dan
>       >
>       >
>       >
>       >
>       >
>       >   Check AmiBroker web page at:
>       >   http://www.amibroker.com/
>       >
>       >   Check group FAQ at:
>       >
>       >
>       >
>       >

>       >
>       >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>       Service.
>

>       Check AmiBroker web page at:
>       http://www.amibroker.com/