Re: [amibroker] OT: Moderator: Off Topic Posts

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> Hello,

TJ> William is on vacations right now and I am trying to take care about the list
TJ> during that time.

TJ> Thank you for your suggestion, however I don't think we will create another "OT" forum.
TJ> As per list rules, slightly off topic discussion is OK, provided it is marked in
TJ> the subject line appropriately. For more details please check:

TJ> What moderator is taking a look is that all off-topic posts are marked.

TJ> If you do not want to receive off-topic posts, simply create an e-mail
TJ> filter in your mailer software to delete e-mails containing
TJ> "[amibroker]" and "Off-topic:" or "OT:"
TJ> in the subject line.

Another suggestion to go with yours . . .

People seem caught between the tension of not wanting OT posts to
take up "critical" reading time, yet not wanting to miss anything
either. An easy solution for those so conflicted would be to create a
separate folder to automatically filter OT posts into, assuming one
did not want to simply delete them, but just felt that skipping over
them in the normal course of browsing new mail was taking up too much
time. Sorted automatically into their own folder, OT posts could then
be read at one's leisure, assuming anyone here *has* any leisure
time, of course. ^_^

Best,

Yuki