[amibroker] Re: Optimizing Position Size Parameter

Why do you waste our time with posts like these?

1 - This is most definately OT, and should be earmarked as such.
2 - Do you not realize that people don't really care about your
thoughts on Ken Calhoun?

Post these ramblings somewhere else... like the ET forums... you'll
get plenty of thoughts and responses there.