Re: [amibroker] Re: intraday scan does not work

from the help screen for alertif

5. Flags control behaviour of AlertIF function. This field is a
combination (sum) of the following values:
( 1 - display text in the output window, 2 - make a beep (via computer
speaker), 4 - don't display repeated alerts having the same type, 8 -
don't display repeated alerts having the same date/time) By default
all these options are turned ON.

The only way to test a signal is to break it down to each bit and run
an exploration or chart (with plotshapes for signals) to see what is
working and what is not.

--
Cheers
Graham