[amibroker] How to read/write to Metastock Data

Dear All,

Is there any help available anywhere about format of metastock database so that I can use it's data to other programme or make import/export thru my own programme and utilise that data or may make my own programme about data utility etc.

In general, I want to find in which format data is written in metastock and how to read and write records in and from it.

Actually, I want to use that data for inquiry about support and resistance formula.

Please advice

Thanks in advance

Vipul.