[amibroker] Re: Why not Trade this system ?

Thanks for looking Chris..

> 1 - I'm not exactly sure how this works - but in your settings you
> have "Allow same bar exit" checked ON.  How does this work with your
>    (a) Exit Delay of 1 - is AB exiting at next day's open? since
> you're using EOD data.

I forget now, but somewhere I read for what I was wanting to do "Allow
same bar Exit" should allways be checked. It all seems to work out
true in review.

>    (b) Stop Loss/Profit Target - are these hit regularly?  Will
> you/do you always place Stoplimit orders to make sure you those will
> be triggered?  I've tried always having StopLimit's, but its kinda
> time consuming to maintain them as an EOD trader/part-timer.

The Stops probably get hit 70% of the time. It is a pain to Calc for
them each night against the High & Low, Then executed on the next
Open. Looks like the new Beta version will help in that regard. More
to learn.

> 2 - It sounds like you're using the trough function?  I think that's
> based on teh ZigZag indicator, which looks into the future - which
> means that today's signals could change dramatically (i.e.
> dissappear) next week.

I Calc the indicator Troughs and Peaks myself, the ZIG thingie scares
me. <G>.

Appreciate your thinking about it all. I am allways afraid I missed
something, so figured best to ask for lots of thoughts.

Thanks, Jack