[amibroker] Strange trade exit?

I have a long-only system that is supposed to exit at either a
profit target price level, or a stop-loss price level.

I noticed the following strange trade-level detail output.

Firstly, one of my trades was exited at some price (how it was
calculated I have no idea) that was neither the profit target price,
nor the stop-loss price level.  After checking the price action for
the trade period I confirmed that the trade should have been stopped
out, as the lowest low during the holding period was clearly lower
than my stop-loss price.  My profit targe price level was never
touched.

Lastly, one of my trades did exit at my profit target (was slightly
above it actually), but upon inspecting the Trade column information
I found that the description/reason for the exit as given by AB
was "Long" instead of "Long (profit)" as it should have been since
my profit target was hit.

Does anyone know what may have cause the above to occur?
I'm at a loss to explain them.
Thanks.