[amibroker] Question for TJ on colors

TJ - I read about a week or two ago about a situation where someone
who color coded their results in AA had problems copying and pasting
into excel, i.e. the cells wouldn't have the colors from the AA
result but rather some strange symbols.  You mentioned you were
going to fix the problem so that the colors would show up in excel
rather than the symbols.  was this ever done?  I still haven't
downloaded the latest version of AMI so I can't tell.

thanks