[amibroker] Re: TJ: TASC February 2005 Traders Tips

Hello,

TASC Feb 2005 is a pretty good issue, many interesting articles.

To continue on YUKI's post (theme) there is a quote in the Feb issue
from an experienced floor trader that goes like this:

"The best entry points when you're trading are going to be the ones
that are either not very obvious, or places where you feel
uncomfortable entering"

In my opinion, using a mechanical system to identify these entry
points and eliminate emotion is the way to go.

Regards

Jim