[amibroker] Re: TJ: TASC February 2005 Traders Tips

Graham,

One final point...

The reason I stopped subscribing to TASC several years ago was that I
don't remember *ever* seeing any articles written in TASC that shed
any real *lignt* on trading.

But that may be just my own limited viewpoint.

Rgds,

Phsst

<amibroker@xxxx>

Volatility"