From: rsmith_den
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 3:38 PM
Subject: [amibroker] different parameter settings for different timeframes

I would like to write a plugin that would allows me to apply custom
parameter settings for diferent timeframes. In my current AB, my
parameter settings for 15 minute data is also applied to hourly data.
I would like 2 different settings for 15 minute data, hourly data,
etc....
I need to send the current timeframe to this plugin. I have a funtion
that allows me to send the ticker [i.e. Name() ], but I know of no
function that allows me to send the current timeframe. Can someone
please give me direction or a function that allows me to send the
current timeframe.        Thanks RS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.