[amibroker] Re: How to RSI a Foreign

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "f_henjr" <fhenson@xxxx> wrote:

> I am trying to determine the RSI (14) for !RUT and tried to follow
> your code but was not able to make it work.  I am only interested
in
> the value and not the plot.  I hope you can help.
>
> Thanks,
> Forrest

> > > Thanks,   Jack

An alternate way to get the RSI of arrays other than the Close array
is to use the RSIa() function (see the AFL Function Reference under
"RSI"). The following works for me (I used ^NDX because it is in my
database).

NDX_RSI = RSIa(Foreign("^NDX","Close"), 8);
Plot(NDX_RSI, "NDX_RSI", 3);  file under RSI

Bill