[amibroker] Flagging Items

Tomasz (or anybody if I'm missing it),

Maybe this exists and I have missed it, but here is the question.
How hard would it be to add a flag box next to a ticker list?  What
I mean is suppose one ran a scan for a group of stocks and saved
that to a watch list for review. Of course, you won't want all of
the results usually.  If you could flag a chart as you looked at it,
then when you got thru the list, you could right click on the list
and have the option of "Delete Flagged Items" or Copy Flagged Items
to Watchlist".  Right now the only way I see to do this is
individually in a watchlist or do it in the AA window, which is in
the way when skimming stocks.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Bret