Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amibroker foten hangs when running test

Hello,

It was written many, many times but here it comes again:
in order to fix the "problem", the problem has to be reproduced.
Problems that can not be reproduced can not be fixed.

I do not know what formulas/settings you are using,
and what you do in AA (scan/backtest/exploration/ ???)
so this discussion is pointless without seeing actual case details

I wrote this already but apparently this needs to be repeated:

You would need to provide
details to support at amibroker.com:

- the database (data source) you are using
- formula
- trade list
- settings file (.abs)
- ticker list you were testing on
- set of parameters you claim produce problem, etc....

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com