[amibroker] Re: Help setting up initial database

> 1.  If you use the program to set up the 7200+ US Stocks for a
Yahoo
> download, is there an easy way to later reduce that database using
> criteria such as average volume and average price?
a - Its very easy to filter any Scan/Exploration for the above
criteria.
b - If you're talking about actually deleting symbols from the db
that's somewhat different.  If would involve a lot more mouse cliking
etc.  Unless someone else here has a slick solution.

> 2.   It seems there are a number of people recommending the various
> pay sites as their data source, as opposed to Yahoo, MSN, etc., due
> to quality issues.  Is anyone having good experiences using Yahoo
or
> the other free sites?
a - I trade EOD stocks and get all my EOD data from Yahoo.  I dont'
find any extensive problems.  But again, I'm not looking at 7200+
symbols.  Do you really scan over all those securities?

- chris