[amibroker] Re: ApplyStop question

Owen,

Thanks for the reply.  I will look up the messages.

Basically I want to exit on the close when my profit target is
exceeded and exit on the NEXT OPEN for the nBar stop.

It seems to work correctly if I add this:

SellPrice = Open;

after the Applystop lines.  Then the nbar exits on the next open and
the profit stop still exits on the close.

ts