Re: [amibroker] OT Re: list maintenance -- spamcop -- bouncing

No I like that.  Then you can have a discretionary filter on your own system.
JOE
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 8:03 AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT Re: list maintenance -- spamcop -- bouncing

If your ISP has subscribed to that spamcop block list service then they
are responsible for that. It appears to be a free service so they are
getting what they pay for I suppose and their users are suffering. My
ISP appears to be using a different service were they dont block the
email but insert the text "{spam?}in the subject which I thought was
quite rude of then to play with my personal email like that.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com

Monday, January 10, 2005, 2:19:08 AM, you wrote:

y> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Peters
y> <williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
>> Yuki,
>>

>> Have you checked with your ISP? A few weeks ago I was getting many
>> messages with the word {SPAM?} in the subject line. It has since
>> been corrected after my complaint.
>>

>> Regards,
>> William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
>> www.amitools.com

y> Dear Ms. Yuki Taga,

y> Thank you very much for using JENS SpinNet.

y> According to the error message you forawarded this time, the IP
y> address
y> 66.94.237.16 is listed on SPAM COP's block list.
y> That is why we are not able to receive the message from this server.

y> For further information, please see the following URL;

y> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.94.237.16

y> SPAM COP is the globally well known organization for this kind,
y> if the address is listed there, it can be trouble to other email
y> server, as well.
y> They usually lift their restriction by 12 to 48 hours, depends on
y> how serious
y> they consider the message, as a SPAM.
y> If the problem continue the several days, please ask the manager of
y> the IP
y> address 66.94.237.16 (which is Yahoo, this case )to contact Spam Cop
y> to
y> lift their restriction, or solution.
y> The IP address 66.94.237.16 is not ours, but belongs to Yahoo, and
y> we can
y> not contact SPAM COP to lift the restriction.

y> We deeply apologize for your inconvenience but appreciate your
y> cooperation.

y> If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact
y> us.

y> So, we apparently have a blame-passing game here.

y> Yuki