Re: [amibroker] Re: MACD Histogram

You can always modify the built-in indicators with simple code like the
change of color shown below.

Here's some code the demonstrates a little more. It shows the price with 52
week highs marked in red (using stylearea) and your MACD with the up
portions in green, down in red. I also added a signal line. You can change
the periods used (12, 26, 9). If you use PARAM() statement they become more
flexible (see documentation abour PARAM).

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

High52Week = HHV(C,252);
WriteIf(High52Week == C,"Today is a 52 week high","");
Plot(C,Name(),colorBlack,styleDots);
Plot(IIf(High52Week == C,C,Null),"52 High",colorRed,styleArea);

cond = MACD(12,26);
color = IIf(cond > 0,colorGreen,colorRed);
Plot(cond,"MACD",color,styleHistogram+styleThick+styleOwnScale,-1,1);
Plot(MA(cond,9),"Signal Line",colorWhite,styledashed+styleOwnScale,-1,1);

Terry