Re: [amibroker] Re: AB Editor file Association

Hello,

Quick answer: maybe. But I already know that if I do, there will be
new wave of complaints from people who don't like MDI.

Well, originally I wanted to do just that (separate MDI app) but when
in the past I suggested that this may be implemented then
I have heard numerous complaints from people who did not want
separate app because of "inconvenient" task switching,
that old indicator builder was awesome,
I have heard also that MDI interface is "old" and multiple floating
windows are better and so on so on...

Simply to please everybody I would need to release 4-5 versions
with fundamentally different GUI.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com