[amibroker] Re: AB Editor file Association

Herman,
I scanned the AMI Broker directories and I could not find a separate
program... I think it is built-in...

I just switched to Ultra-Edit ( due to someone else on this board's
suggestion) and it works great and is cheap ($35).

With the syntax file (posted here) it even does some function
recognition, bracket matching, etc...

Walt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> The AB editor is fine, I have no problem with it. I only thought it
would be
> handy if i can open fl file from the window's explorere. But its no
big deal
> :-)
>
> thanks for your help,
> herman

Editor
> program?
>
>     If i associate it with AmiBroker it launches a new instance of
AB, I
> want to ONLY launch the AB editor. The AB workspace is too small to
find my
> files (tree too complex) unless i continuosly manually resize it, I
prefer a
> full screen file browser like Windows Explore to open afl files (or
perhaps
> the Workspace can be fitted with a Maximize-Minimize button so it
can cover
> more files...).
>
>     best regards,
>     herman