[amibroker] Horizontal lines re-visited

Tomasz - I posted about this a few months ago, and I submitted the suggestion to the website.  But, when are we likely to see a change in the properties dialog box for horizontal lines?

By definition, a HORIZONTAL line can ONLY have one value - but we have to TAB around and type in TWO values to define the level of a horizontal line currently.  Now it's only a small thing, but it gets to be a bit of a PITA when one is doing a portfolio-full of buy levels, stop-loss revisions, etc etc.

The two values CANNOT be different from one another, otherwise the line becomes a SLOPING line.  But, when I click on the horizontal line button to place one, I still have to fill in two values to put it exactly where it needs to be.  This seems silly and redundant.

Metastock, from which I've migrated, uses only the single value to adjust when right-clicking on the line, PLUS, it is the first field, with the cursor/highlight already in it.  So, to place the line, simply right-click, type in the value, and hit enter.  Easy and quick.  In AmiBroker, you right-click, tab to the second field-entry box, type in a value, tab twice more to the second box, type the same value in again, and hit Enter.

Any chance of changing this irritating little thing any time soon?  Or am I just being an irritating little thing? :)  We've seen so many BIG changes in the wonderful beta versions recently, I would have thought that a small change like this would be easy, but I'm no programmer ;)