From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent
: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:15 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Seeing double arrows - how to fix?

Hello,

> With later versions of AB (since early Fall, I think)

Version _NUMBER_ please.

Double arrows may appear for example when your formula

has PlotShapes() calls AND at the same time you have commentary

with buy/sell variables active.

Or when you have choosen "show trade arrows" and your price

chart formula has PlotShapes() statements.

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com