Re: [amibroker] 4.64.3 Beta_change name Folder formula_slow Amibroker

Hello Tomasz ,

what I have done in V 4.64.3
I close Amibroker.
in the folder Formulas, for me D:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas
I remove the custom subfolder, the old subfolder
and copy pasts all afl functions in the Indicators subfolder.
I keep the subfolder basic Charts
I import my old custom formula in a subfolder called AFL .

I open Amibroker, and the pane are black. I can't reproduce the slowdown
of last evening.
I close Amibroker
I create manually the Custm subfolder for me D:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

I open Amibroker and all is fine
I suppose we must absolutely KEEP the Custom SUBFOLDER.

Right?

stephane

 indicators I import the f