[amibroker] for TJ

Hello,
 I seem to be having difficulties reaching support. I get
approximately 15 confirms about the message and then a message you
never received it. I thought if I put it on here you would get it
eventually. I don't know if the problem is on my end or yours but
felt this was important enough to place it on the forum.

Hello,
 Congratulations on the new AB beta and the improvements. I would
like to respectfully request that you look at a change for the
graphics of the program. In my humble opinion, there is too much
wasted space with the current setup. Instead of having all the boxes
around the price chart and each indicator it would be cleaner if
there was a single line separating the price chart from the other
panes. The indicator panes only need a single line as well with no
boxes. These single lines could be adjusted up or down as required as
the boxes are now. This would allow more screen real-estate to be
utilized for the purpose that it was intended , the study of price
and indicator movements.
 Please consider the above suggestion for the next release, I believe
it would significantly improve both the appearance and functionality
of the program. These comments are not meant as a criticism but to
offer a valid suggestion for improvement of the software. Thank you.

Regards,

Tim