[amibroker] Scripts to share files to set up Database with symbol etc.

Hi,

I am looking for scripts to share files to set up Database with symbol, ,
full names, indices, categorizing stocks into sectors, industries etc.

The problem :
I am a new subscriber of eSignal and I am looking to set up AB Database
ready to be fill up.
I think I am not the only one with the problem.

The idea :
The idea is to share scripts and files which to allow to share files ready
to use to set up Database with symbol, etc.

There are two scripts.
LoadIndustries.js and SaveIndustries.js.

One script to set up Database, it's LoadIndustries.js.
One script to create from a AB Database a file which can be used by to set
up AB Database. it's SaveIndustries.js.

These files are here :

If you have already a AB Database in use and you are ready to share it,
please do it.
Download SaveIndustries.js produce a file with the symbols etc. and upload
it.

Thanks
Tintin92