[amibroker] More on new betas...

Hello,

Please note that new betas bring significant changes not only to the code but also to the
way of working with AmiBroker. I understand that you already get used to old behaviour
and literally no matter how good change is you may feel it is less comfortable. But please
give yourself one or two days to get used to new functionality and I am pretty sure that
you will find it more comfortable than previous behaviour.

Also big functionality changes of course bring some issues. This is unavoidable because
I am simply not able to "foresee" all (sometimes weird) ways of using new functionality
and thus can not test all possible paths. This is what betas are for... they are released
so the program is exposed to all kinds of different working paths so each and every
path that is possible is actually taken. This of course will reveal some issues but they are
being fixed as soon as possible, but it still takes usually one day (sometimes a bit more)
to note, reproduce and fix the problem.

Take a bit of time and try to describe the path (steps) required to reproduce the problem
on consistent manner. This greatly helps reproducing problems in my environment.
Please note that the very first step the developer needs to do before fixing the problem is to reproduce it.

So if you have reported the problem with the beta version allow at least 24 hours to actually take care of this.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com