From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 11:05 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: TJ, Why not external editor?

Hello,

Yes Windows API makes it possible to detect that file has been modified
but...
a) with 1-2 sec delay (not immediatelly)
b) this does not work reliably on all drives. Specifically network (mapped)
drives are known
to have problems with that
c) watching large number of directories (entire tree) is resource consuming

But... yes I am considering this .

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com