[amibroker] Formula Editor questions

[the first one is more of a design question]

1. Why isn't the Chart Tree associated with the Formula Editor
itself and then have tabs across the top (e.g., like the Visual
Studio development interface) to switch between the different
formulas quickly?

Right now, you've got the Chart Tree associated with the Workspace.
The Interface Builder had this "right".   It was a separate window
with which to develop formulas and then have them applied to the
current chart tab pane.     You'd really just need to add the chart
tree to be attachable to the Formula Editor and then every time I
double-clicke a formula from that tree, that would open up a new tab
window within the same formula window structure and then I could
easily flip between formulas to change them.   The "tree concept"
for the formula editor could be expanded later and have other types
of features/pane types added to enhance formula development.

Right now, if I press Ctrl-E in each pane, I'm pulling up separate
formula editor windows.  It makes much more sense to keep all of
these formula windows within ONE window structure and then have tabs
at the top (or bottom) of the window to flip between the formulas to
edit them.   [Microsoft spent millions upon millions on user
interface research to arrive at this interface within its Visual
Studio development series.  Taking advantage of this concept is just
reusing a well-established and proven graphical user interface
technique]

2. When I press the "Insert Chart" icon from the formula editor, I
am able to insert the indicator panel multiple times within the same
chart pane.  I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.
The old Indicator Builder Apply button was smart enough to know
which indicator pane you were working with and updates with the
Apply button only affected that pane.

Thanks,

Steve