RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.64.0 BETA released

Tomasz:

Thanks for the new update containing things you promised several months ago that it would contain.

I have not installed it yet and want to ask the following very key question (at least for myself).

If I install 4.64 and then decide I do not want to use this new interface, can I simply run the setup program for the previous version to re-install it over the 4.64 program?

If this is done, what happens to the broker.charts / broker.bcharts files which have been converted by the 4.64 installation?  I suspect I have to “restore” the Amibroker directory from a previous backup of my drive to get back to 4.63.1.

Is this correct?

Ken