From: Dimension [mailto:dimension@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:00 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Nasdaq TRIN discrepancy

Anyone have a reading for the Nasdaq Arms index using AB with Yahoo EOD
data?  I setup AB to calculate this (using Symbol->Calculate composites),
however when I add the TRIN indicator to a chart of ^IXIC, I am getting a
reading of .60 today.  However, on stockcharts.com, the value for $TRINQ is
showing as .45.

My list of tickers for the Nasdaq COMPOSITE comes from the spreadsheet found
here: http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/index_component.asp?symbol=IXIC

Check group FAQ at: